Our Little 2 Month Old
Today our little Caroline is 2 months old! She's getting longer, heavier, and more personality everyday! Check out her smiles<3!!
Here are a few of her favorite things:
- Her Daddy's "babeburrito" (super awesome swaddle skills that helps her sleep for hours)
- Lots of MILK
- Hearing her own voice. She starts ooooing and giggles just a little bit and smiles like crazy
- Sophie the Giraffe
- Getting her babeburrito and napping in the rocker
- The ocean breeze
- Her cousins Hannah and Chloe
- Golf cart rides
- Stretching her arms out as long as she can
- Staring at the ceiling fan
- Looking at herself in the mirror (she talks to herself a lot) <3
Morgan and I love spending time just holding our fake conversations with her because when she gets going with her noises it is THE CUTEST thing I've ever seen. I have so many videos I barely have any space left on my phone already. We have learned so much but still have a lot more to discover and get the hang of for this parenting chapter of our lives. She is an amazing little girl already and I can't . believe it's been 2 months since we were at that hospital welcoming her into the world. I'm STILL working on my birth story, long story short there was a glitch in my blog portal that somehow deleted what I had written so far so I had to start over :(, and it's probably my longest blog post yet. I'm hoping to have it up either later this week or beginning of next! Stay tuned and happy Wednesday!
Shop | Caroline's Swaddle Set